– 1 piece of latex-free polyester fleece pouch (to hold a gel ice pack within the size of 10.2″ x 4.3″) that has attached elastic band and velcro straps; everything extends up to an overall length of 30″
– Freebie: Special discount! (To claim, simply follow the instructions on the box)
Please take note that the total length of our wrap is at 23″ and can extend up to at most, 30″. With this, our wrap is ONLY especially designed for small body parts or limbs (example: arms, legs, feet, neck etc.). If you’re looking for something that can go around your waist or back, please check our bigger-sized gel ice pack here.
- This wrap has a pocket pouch which can hold gel ice packs within the dimensions of 10.2″ x 4.3″ and the velcro straps at the opening will keep it in place. (For a perfect fit, look for our Adalid Gear medium-sized gel ice packs which you can find here.)
- The elastic band with all-around velcro strips will enable the whole wrap to attach securely on any small part of your body or limb (total length of the wrap is at 23″ and extend up to a tight fit of 30″).
- Help protect your skin from unnecesary hot or cold ‘burns’ during hot or cold therapy with a gel ice pack. After all, the wrap will act as a barrier between the gel ice pack and your skin while still maintaining proper heat or cold insulation.
- Use the black mesh side of the wrap for deeper heat or cold penetration, and use the smooth blue fleece side if you want a more comfortable but less intense application. If ever the temperature is still too hot or cold for you, feel free to put additional towels inside the pocket pouch.
WASHING GUIDELINE: To clean the wrap, handwash it gently in cold water and then dry it flat. It’s best that you attach or secure the velcro while washing so it doesn’t ‘catch’ on the fleece and damage the wrap.